--------> Sưu Tầm và Chia Sẻ Mọi Thứ

--------> Sưu Tầm và Chia Sẻ Mọi Thứ

SHINee’s Taemin has no desire to date publicly?


SHINee’s Taemin recently revealed that he has no desire to date publicly in the future.

In the recent recording of KBS 2TV’s ‘1 vs. 100’, Taemin confessed, “It would be a lie if I said I never had a girlfriend in the past. I’ve even kissed.”

When asked when was his first date, Taemin answered, “I had my first relationship in elementary school, and my first kiss was in kindergarten.”

He continued, “Many people think I would like to date, but actually, I don’t have that desire. Maybe it’s because I’ve been filming ‘We Got Married’ and I’ve been able to experience a lot of things.”

Regarding on public relationship, Taemin shared, “I want to date comfortably. But right now, if I do get a girlfriend, I would keep it a secret.”

0 comments :

Post a Comment