--------> Sưu Tầm và Chia Sẻ Mọi Thứ

--------> Sưu Tầm và Chia Sẻ Mọi Thứ

Wooden blocks for type lovers


I've still got boxes to unpack, but I couldn't resist taking a few minutes to play. Wooden toy company Uncle Goose recently offered to send me a complimentary set of their hand-manufactured Big and Tall blocks. Initially I declined since I don't have babies and I don't like pastel colors. They assured me these would be less wooden toy and more "décor couture." And when I heard they were designed in collaboration with type foundry House Industries, I said sign me up.

Look what arrived on my doorstep: Orange. Patterns. Lettering. The craftsmanship and printing on the blocks is flawless. I got strangely addicted to moving these around, stacking and restacking. At least I have one shelf in my yet-to-be-unpacked office that's happy to look at! The blocks are perfect with my Blanca Gomez Typographer print, right?

The 20-block set will be available sometime this month; check the Uncle Goose shop for details.


0 comments :

Post a Comment